The EMR newsletter has a lot of useful topics including
- How cell phone use can impact on driving (If you have teenagers, make sure that they read this!)
- Health risks of mobile and cordless phones
- Updates on community success stories on defeating mobile phone tower installations
- “Smart” stuff (including so-called “smart” toys, “smart” rubbish bins and “smart” pavements
- Plus more!
Very well worth reading…Click on the link below
NB: If you would like to keep up to date with the smart meter issue in NZ (and also get other news relating to EMR and health), please sign up to the free email list at www.stopsmartmeters.org.nz Thank you.
EMR Australia’s free quarterly newsletter is now available.
This issue is particularly good and features an interview with Melbourne physician Dr. Federica Lamech whose article on adverse health effects from smart meters was recently published in a peer-reviewed journal.
The issue may be downloaded from this link:
The other topics for this issue are listed below:
- France’s new law to reduce exposure to wireless radiation;
- how mobile phones affect the brain and fertility;
- a recent Australian study on smart meters and how they’re affecting people;
- an interview with the study’s author, Dr Federica Lamech;
- the European Union’s new position on electromagnetic hypersensitivity;
- sleeping on spring coil mattresses – is it a good idea?
- chemical sensitivity;
- how digital technology affects sleep;
- a new Australian book on chemical and electromagnetic sensitivity by Diana Crumpler;
- the latest news and research and items of interest from around the world.