EMR and Health: December newsletter now FREE to read online
Below are the topics which feature in the December issue of EMR and Health, which is well worth reading.
The newsletter may be read at this link: http://emraustralia.com.au/EMR_and_health.html
- a legal seminar run by the Law Faculty of NSW University about wireless radiation, risk and liability;
- the establishment of a new Australian Association for wireless safety;
- WiFi precautions being introduced in US schools;
- the latest update on Berkeley’s mobile phone labels;
- Martin Pall’s new study on the link between EMR and symptoms;
- dirty electricity and what to do about it;
- EHS – the experts are saying it’s real and can be diagnosed;
- a report on smart meter problems in Australia;
- how an Australian mum stopped WiFi in her child’s school;
- some tips for a safer home and holiday;
- the latest news, research and items of interest from around the world and MORE.
NB: If you would like to keep up to date with the smart meter issue in NZ, please sign up to the free email list at www.stopsmartmeters.org.nz Thank you.